Welcome to Trustopay Innovations Pvt Ltd! These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our services. By accessing or using Trustopay, you agree to comply with these terms.
- “Trustopay” refers to the services provided by Trustopay Innovations Pvt Ltd.
- “User” refers to any individual or entity accessing or using Trustopay.
- “Seller” refers to the party providing goods or services on Trustopay.
- “Buyer” refers to the party purchasing goods or services on Trustopay.
2. Use of Trustopay
- Users must be at least 18 years old to access Trustopay.
- Users agree to provide accurate and complete information when using Trustopay.
- Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account credentials and agree not to share them with others.
- Trustopay acts as an intermediary between Buyers and Sellers to facilitate transactions.
- Buyers agree to pay the agreed-upon amount to Trustopay, which holds the funds until the transaction is completed.
- Sellers agree to deliver goods or services as described in the transaction agreement.
- Trustopay is not responsible for any non-fulfillment of the contract between Buyer and Seller. In case of dispute, Trustopay will redirect the dispute to the online dispute resolution platform “Cadre.”
4. Dispute Resolution
- In the event of a dispute between Buyer and Seller, Trustopay will mediate and attempt to reach a fair resolution.
- Users agree to cooperate with Trustopay in resolving disputes and providing necessary information.
- Trustopay may charge fees for certain transactions, which will be clearly communicated to Users.
- Users agree to pay any applicable fees associated with their use of Trustopay.
6. Intellectual Property
- All content and materials provided on Trustopay are the property of Trustopay Innovations Pvt Ltd and may not be used without permission.
7. Limitation of Liability
- Trustopay Innovations Pvt Ltd is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from the use of Trustopay, including but not limited to financial losses, data breaches, or service interruptions.
8. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of [Jurisdiction], and any disputes shall be resolved in [Jurisdiction]’s courts.
By using Trustopay, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not use Trustopay. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [Contact Information].